Wide range of excellent instructors, small groups, all levels and requirements
We know how very important it is that you have the right instructor or join the right ski group to get the most out of your skiing, especially if you have children to consider! With an understanding of all the group lessons that are on offer in our area, we can match you with the most suitable option.
Top Quality Tuition
- Ski and board classes are often great for children – they make new friends whilst learning in a fun environment.
- Each ski school offers a slightly different product and we can help you select the one best suited to your needs. Even a small variation in duration, meeting point or group size can make all the difference.
- Many of the ski schools offer clinics comprising either a single lesson brushing up on technique or a few afternoons concentrating on a particular skill. So if you don’t fancy a full week of lessons, this could be a really fantastic option.
- Discover the joys of winter sports with other beginners. You can share your experiences, muscle aches and laughter with those who understand, rather than delaying more experienced friends or finding yourself out of your depth.
- For a mixed group on holiday together, a great option is for the less experienced skiers or boarders to join a group lesson. This allows everyone time to participate at their correct level and later enjoy time together over lunch and après-ski.
If you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to speak to our Customer Services manager who will give you options of the best ski schools to suit your needs.