Issued in the comfort of your chalet, 'hands-free' technology, paid for on your end of holiday bill
From a one tronçon trip up La Saulire to a ski pass that covers the entire area, there is something to suit your own particular needs. Gone are the days of a passport photograph and soggy lift ticket. Your ski pass will be issued in your chalet - waiting for you to arrive, slip on your ski boots and enjoy the largest ski area in the world without taking it from your pocket!
For Your Convenience
- P@S system allows us to issue ski passes in the comfort of our chalets. Your passes will be waiting for you, rather than vice-versa.
- Beginner or advanced skiers and boarders can purchase ski passes to suit their specific needs – from passes that allow skiing throughout the entire area to those that just let you ride the parks all day.
- Skiing on day of arrival is easy. You can either add an extra day to your pass (reduced daily tariff the more days you purchase) or just buy a 3-hour, all-area ticket and off you go!
- Families enjoy the benefits of skiing together. A minimum of two adults and two children under 18 get big reductions on either a Single or Three Valleys ski pass, which makes growing pains a thing of the past.
- Rise to the ‘Escapade’ challenge! Ride on every lift marked on the piste map with a yellow swirl on green and at the end of your stay you can claim a certificate. Fantastic fun with families, but an amusing challenge even for adult groups!
As a guest of Alp Leisure Ltd, our Customer Services manager will contact you ahead of your trip to answer any questions about ski pass requirements. If you supply information before your arrival, your passes will be waiting for you. The advantage of our new reservation system also ensures that this information need only be given once and we can issue passes in advance again and again. What better start to your holiday?