The Lodge du Ciel is a stylishly renovated 18th century farmhouse situated in the charming, car-free hamlet of La Nouvaz, 3 minutes from the ski lifts of Courchevel Le Praz. This wonderfully cosy lodge, on the edge of the Praz Forest, is the ideal place for those who want some peace and quiet, away from the main resorts but within easy access of the main ski lifts. This unique retreat is a calm and relaxing place to escape the stresses of modern living.
- 180m² of living space incorporating vaulted sitting room with large open log fireplace
- Beautifully renovated traditional French farmhouse located in quiet, picturesque village just below the main ski lifts of Courchevel Le Praz
- Sleeps 8 in 2 double ensuite bedrooms, 1 twin ensuite and 1 double/twin with bathroom
- Chalet host/chef (live-out)
- Private 'in-resort' chauffeur service covering all of Courchevel from 8am to 10pm daily (and to 1am on staff day off)
- Egyptian cotton bed linen, bath towels and bathrobes
- L'Occitane bath products, hairdryers
- Satellite TV, DVD, Xbox, iPOD docking station, PC with complimentary WiFi Broadband Internet
- TV/games room
- The 3 floors of the chalet are linked by a bespoke white-oak spiral staircase which provides a unique centrepiece
- The heart of the Lodge is the spacious, vaulted sitting room with its huge fireplace surrounded by comfortable sofas and inviting nooks, ideal for settling down with a good book.
- Open-plan kitchen and dining area with sociable circular table and wonderful views across the valley
- Ski room with boot warmer and drying facilities
- Laundry room
- Personal concierge to organise your food and drink requirements, airport transfers, in-house massage and beauty, nannies, ski hire delivery, ski school, instructors, mountain guides etc
Lodge du Ciel is a 20 metre walk from the centre of the village where our chauffeur drops off and picks up. During most of the season experienced skiers can ski directly back to the chalet from La Tania.