- Exclusive rental of the property from 3pm on arrival day to 10am on departure day and all associated running costs
- Mature, professional live-out staff (professional chef, manager and house keeper/masseur)
- Champagne reception, fresh flowers, magazines and daily newspaper
- Egyptian cotton bed linen, bath towels and robes (including a mid-week towel change)
- L’Occitane bath products, hairdryers and slippers
- Flat screen TV with Sky Satellite, DVD and CD player/iPod docking station
- Phone, fax and computer with printer and WiFi broadband internet access
- Selection of DVD’s, games and books
- Personal concierge to organise food and drink requirements, airport transfers, in-house beauty & massage, private nannies, sports and activities and in the winter; ski hire delivery, ski school, private instructors, mountain guides etc.
- ‘In-resort’ transport service in chauffeured luxury 4X4 vehicles from 8am to 10pm (and to 1am on staff day off) - winter only
The Price Does Not Include ...
- Food and drink *
- Getting to and from the chalet or villa **
- Massage, beauty treatments and child care
- Sports and activities, ski lessons, equipment rental and ski passes
* Food is charged at COST at the end of your stay when the grocery bills are totalled up. This allows you the flexibility to choose what you eat and the number of courses you have, invite friends for dinner or drinks, lunch and/or dine in and know you are in total control of costs.
Each chalet and villa has a fully stocked wine cellar with a large selection of wines, champagnes, soft drinks and bottled water. We are able to source specific wines and spirits on request.
** We offer preferential rates on airport transfers with our sister company www.firstclass-transport.com