50 lifts accessing 7 black, 23 red, 34 blue and 9 green runs, 11 snowparks, incredible off-piste
Central to the Three Valleys, Méribel is perfectly positioned for enjoying the largest ski area in the world. Expert winter sports enthusiasts will appreciate the extensive, challenging terrain and efficient lift connections; whereas complete beginners or those looking for a more relaxing holiday will find themselves catered for on the tree-lined, sunny slopes above the delightful chalets for which Méribel is famous. Chalets Chalet Tomkins, Chalet Bartavelles and Cristal Lodge are all located in exceptional locations of Route des Chalets and Route de la Renarde
Attractions Of Méribel - Luxury Chalets, skiing the 3 Vallees & more..
- Méribel – nestled in the heart of ‘Les Trois Vallées’, the largest ski are in the world, with a fast and efficient lift system.
- 50 lifts in Méribel Valley itself, 174 in the whole Three Valleys, accessing over 300 runs and extensive off-piste.
- 75 piste grooming machines and over 2000 snow cannons back up the natural snow conditions – ensuring all ski runs and snow parks are in the best condition possible.
- Gourmet mountain restaurants - enjoy a long lunch on one of the many available sunny terraces.
- Numerous ski schools, private instructors and guides des Montagnes to cater for all levels.
- Crèche facilities for youngsters.
- Daily après-ski entertainment in a variety of bars, restaurants and night clubs.
- Olympic ice skating rink, swimming pool with spa and fitness centre, extensive cross country tracks, husky sledding, bowling etc.
- Méribel is celebrated for the traditional architecture that enhances the resort's elegant Alpine style.
- Our Méribel chalets have direct access to and from the piste; most are ski in/ski out and are located on Route des Chalets and Route de la Renarde - the most sought-after locations in Méribel.
Méribel has an extensive seasonal events programme. In March the Ladies World Cup downhill race brings spectators from across Europe and many other celebrations are marked with firework displays, torch-lit descents and various ski races.