Chalet Dulcis Casu could most definitely be described as an 'Uber Chalet' - with it's ultra modern interiors, swimming pool, hammam, heated courtyard Jacuzzi and massage room there is certainly plenty to keep you entertained at the end of a day skiing in the immense playground that is the Three Valleys.
The chalet is 330mÂ² and has 6 spacious bedrooms - all featuring their own unique bathroom and each with French windows opening onto a courtyard or balconette. The stunning open plan, double height living area has a central fireplace framing the immense view of the Grand Bec and surrounding ski runs beyond.
It is beautifully tucked away, behind the Bistro du Praz (for those of you who know the famous eating hole in Courchevel Le Praz) but within a stone's throw of the telecabine and new high-speed chairlift. No expense has been spared on the fixtures and fittings of this chalet and the exquisite interior design, a mixture of New York Loft meets Courchevel chalet glamour, is a sight to behold.
Luxury chalet features - swimming pool, hammam, Jacuzzi, exclusive interiors..
- 330mÂ² of living area on 3 levels
- Marvellously located in central Le Praz, overlooking the cross country runs and surrounding mountains
- Sleeps 12 adults or 14 including children
- 6 ensuite bedrooms - two master suites both with dressing rooms and balconettes, 3 twin/doubles and a quadruple (double and bunk). All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms, balconies or access to the inner courtyard
- Fully staffed
- Egyptian cotton bed linen, bath towels and bathrobes
- iPad with SONOS wiFi music system, complimentary WiFi Broadband Internet
- Separate TV room with Satellite TV, DVD
- Hydrotherapy Jacuzzi in heated inner courtyard open to the stars
- Hammam with shower and changing area
- Indoor swimming pool with current water flow
- Ski room with boot warmer and drying facilities
- Off-road parking