Chalet SapiniÃ¨re is a charming traditional chalet, ideal for families, set amongst the pines with its own private driveway. The chalet was built in the sixties and still boasts many original features although it was fully refurbished in 1994 and then extended during the summer of 2009 creating more living space and incorporating an ecologically friendly geothermal heating system.
- 160mÂ² of living area not including cinema and games room
- A charming and traditional family chalet, set amongst the pines with exquisite views across the valley
- Sleeps 8 adults or 10 including children
- 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms - 2 double ensuite, 1 twin ensuite, 1 small twin with separate bathroom featuring Jacuzzi bath and 1 bunk room with ensuite shower
- Fully staffed with personal chef, chalet manager and housekeeper (personnel live-out)
- Champagne reception, fresh flowers, magazines and daily newspapers
- Egyptian cotton bed linen, bath towels and bathrobes including mid-week towel change
- L'Occitane bath products, hairdryers and slippers
- Satellite TV, DVD, CD with iPOD docking station, PC with complimentary WiFi Broadband Internet, Phone and Fax
- Games room with billiards and table football
- Oak barrel Jacuzzi hot tub with outstanding mountain views
- Large South and West facing sun terraces
- Spacious ski room with boot warmer and drying facilities
- Laundry room
- Garage and off-road parking
- 120m from the piste - less than two minutes' walk
- Personal concierge to organise your food and drink requirements, airport transfers, in-house massage and beauty, nannies, ski hire delivery, ski school, instructors, mountain guides etc.
The chalet surrounded by gardens, has a large secluded sun deck, home to a beautiful oak-barrel Jacuzzi and - with the piste just a short walk away - is ideally positioned. SapiniÃ¨re oozes charm and many guests return year after year to sample its unique ambience.