Chalet Aster is truly a new breed of mountain chalet with space and style in abundance. This unique chalet, a haven of tranquility, has been designed with nature and light in mind and is surrounded by trees and exquisite mountain views. There are beautiful mountain trails and cross country pistes literally on your door step, the Granges Teleski (drag lift) is a short slide away, and at the end of the day you can ski straight back to the door.
- 240m² of living area not including TV room/study
- Set in an exclusive area, overlooking the piste and surrounding mountains of Courchevel 1650
- Sleeps 10 adults or 12 including children
- 5 ensuite bedrooms - 2 spectacular master suites, 2 twin/doubles and a quadruple. All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms, balconies and incredible views of the surrounding mountains
- Fully staffed with personal chef, chalet manager and housekeeper (personnel live-out)
- Champagne reception, fresh flowers, magazines and daily newspapers
- Egyptian cotton bed linen, bath towels and bathrobes including mid-week towel change
- L'Occitane bath products, hairdryers and slippers
- Satellite TV, DVD, CD with iPOD docking station, PC with complimentary WiFi Broadband Internet, Phone and Fax
- TV/games room
- Top of the range Jacuzzi with outstanding mountain views
- Ski to the door of the spacious ski room with boot warmer and drying facilities
- Laundry room
- Double garage and off-road parking
- Personal concierge to organise your food and drink requirements, airport transfers, in-house massage and beauty, nannies, ski hire delivery, ski school, instructors, mountain guides etc.